Jackie Matos & Associates (JMA) announced today the global launch of CLEAR Framework 2.0: Evolving Leadership in the Era of Humanity.™
Data analysis from Gallup found that 68 percent of employees are disengaged and that 58 percent of American workers hate their jobs so much they would not wish their jobs on their worst enemy. Korn Ferry’s State of the Global Workplace report cited that low engagement costs the global economy $7.888 trillion annually – 11% of the global GPD.
“CEOs know that performance and profitability have never been at greater risk and something must be done,” said Jackie Matos, founder of JMA. “So, what’s stopping us? As leaders, we all intuitively recognize that our humanity is the only competitive advantage we can rely on in the future. Yet we fail to enact change. It’s time we take a thoughtful, intentional approach to this.”
JMA’s CLEAR Framework 2.0: Evolving Leadership in the Era of Humanity™ empowers organizations to rally around a common purpose — one where individuals feel empowered and supported, leaders are inspiring and authentic, and human potential explodes with possibility. The resulting organization is as innovative and robust as the individuals within it – a remarkedly human organization.
The CLEAR Framework employs leadership assessments, peer‐to‐peer learning, simulations, sharing, reflection, action learning and individualized coaching. The program consists of five essential components:
- Culture: Establish a strong culture and a clear sense of purpose that inspires engagement, trust, and collaboration.
- Leadership: Establish an agile organization that demonstrates resilience, critical thinking and change management skills. Develop teams that innovate, embrace ambiguity, and value diversity.
- Execution: Implement a successful strategy that captures the hearts and minds of the team. Identify behaviors that bolster strategy and organizational goals.
- Accountability: Develop team cadence and clarity of focus; cultivate a workplace that fosters engagement, active participation, synergy and cohesion.
- Results: Identify key metrics that drive organizational success, supporting short- and long-term revenue goals.
As a trusted strategic partner, JMA is committed to providing an exceptional experience that will equip your leaders with an innovative leadership framework to effectively align their teams, think strategically, broaden their influence and ultimately drive significant growth and success for your organization .
To learn more, contact Jackie Matos at [email protected] to schedule a complimentary consultation and leadership audit.
About Jackie Matos Associates (JMA)
Based in Miami, JMA is one of South Florida’s leading management consulting firms. For over 15 years, JMA has helped organizations add millions in top line growth by improving leadership, culture and execution. Clients include The Biltmore, DHL, Florida Blue, YPO, NBC Universal, The VA Hospital, draftPros, Fox Network Group, Boston Scientific, Perry Ellis International, Costa Farms, Employbridge, Westaff, Playa Resorts, Allstate and more.